Dad is a source of strength and comfort. He is our backbone and gives us the courage to face the world and all the challenges in life. This father’s day think about your dad and remember his love, care, and the lessons taught.
This post is dedicated to my Dad. Happy Fathers Day Nana!
Below are 10 facts about Dads, which reflect what my Dad means to me.
1. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. – Jim Valvano
Father’s believe their daughters and sons could do anything. At every success and failure, they are behind you, encouraging you to do better and give hope for the future.
2. Old as she was, she still missed her dad sometimes – Gloria Naylor
Yes, we all miss our Dad and his wisdom, especially when we have to make tough decisions.
3. The reason why daughters love their Dad the most is…that there is at least one man in the world who will never hurt her. – Anonymous
Every girl who was loved by her father can confirm this fact.
4. It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping. – John Sinor
I remember that my Dad once bought me too many pants because I asked for one.
5. A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love unexpressed, but his care and protection remain as a pillar of strength throughout our lives. – Ama H.Vanniarachchy
6. Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts. – Paul Walker
I hope I did that job!
7. Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters, there is something which there are no words to express. – Joseph Addison
8. Perhaps that is what it means to be a father-to teach your child to live without you. – Nicole Krauss
As sad as this statement is, I feel that it is the truth.
9. A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way. – Unknown
10. Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian and simply being there every time I need a hug. – Agatha Stephanie Lin
The quotes and images were found on internet